Monday, January 21, 2013

My Introduction

My name is Nick Williams.  I am a 30 year old male, husband, father of two beautiful girls, University of Utah Graduate - Go Utes, Certified Athletic Trainer, fitness enthusiast, a Spartan Race Street Team member and much more.  I am just an ordinary person living in a rural Utah community who wants to take the opportunity to share who I am and what I am all about.  My blog will be diverse and cover some of my greatest passions in life, but primarily my blog will focus on fitness, home exercise programs, diet and nutrition, and last but not least promoting the Spartan Race lifestyle.

Feel free to follow my posts and ask any questions you might have.  I look forward to beginning my blog and am excited to see what the future holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment